Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tim and I have been at Ray and Laura's house in Nadi for the last couple days. Our last team of the summer left late Sunday night and now we're not quite sure what to do with ourselves! We were totally exhausted after this team and appreciated resting for a while. We're realizing that our ideas of "resting" are a little different from each other, though. I feel like sleeping and swimming in the pool or maybe watching a movie-you know, resting. Tim on the other hand can't stand being still with so many exciting possibilities available. His way of relaxing and regaining energy is surfing/hiking/kayaking/island hopping/doing everything-all in the same day! I'm beginning to get my energy back now, though, so hopefully we'll be on the same page soon. This week we are just helping out the Pittmans and finishing out SI work. I have taught a little homeschooling while Laura has been taking seminary classes and Tim has been helping Ray run vehicles to/from the shops and other errands.
Tim's brother Kevin is coming out on Monday to spend about 10 days with us bird watching and hiking here on Viti Levu and also on another island- Taveuni. We are really looking forward to seeing family and more of Fiji.
I am working on getting more pictures up here and on flickr. I tried a few weeks ago but the internet was down so hopefully it will work this time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what fun! I hope your little bit of free time at the end of your Fiji stay is just wonderful, wonderful...

    ReplyDelete